Saturday, January 05, 2008

One-Month-Old Jellybean


Likes to sleep, take baths, wave his hands wildly, and receive calf massages. Has skills in grunting, pooping, and farting. Also can track objects of interest with his eyes, when placed on stomach, can lift his head and turn it from one side to the other, and can grasp a finger that's within his reach. Special project - creating the next Wonder of the World, "The Fountain of Pee". Dislikes cold air and diaper changes. Can assess surroundings with one eye open, and then decide if his attention is required before falling back to sleep. Loves to cuddle on mommy's chest and loves to "do the bicycle" with daddy.

7 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

Wow has he changed in the first month. I said that in my last e-mail though. They grow so fast and it makes you wonder where time has went. Just watch next time we see him he is going to be rolling over.. LOL.. And then crawling and getting into everything. A gentle kiss to the little guy from us girls.. Tweets.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! A CUTIE AND I LOVE THE JAMMIES. BEST TO YOU!!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Tweety - He is changing. Even I can tell, and I'm around him all the time. I love watching him grow and I can't wait to see all the things he will be able to do.

Michael - Thanks! Yeah, he's pretty cute, but I'm biased. :-)

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do all babies love the bicycle? My friends' kid loves doing the bicycle, and I heard it's good for moving out the gas :)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Kit - It's great for moving out the gas. I think that's why babies like it, but I'm not sure. I just know Jellybean likes to be moving, especially his feet.

8:22 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

I LOVE the outfit! What an alert little cutie!

Z hit SME's schoolbooks with the "Fountain of Pee"...over his shoulder...3 ft away! Baby boys have LOTS of pressure. It was 5 a.m. I wiped off the books and never told SME.

3:04 PM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

Well I know NOW. ;D

Sounds like Jellybean's developing lots of talents. He's a cutie. Love the 'jams!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home