Sunday, September 17, 2006

Advanced Global Personality Test

self revealing, neat, craves attention, prefers organized to unpredictable, needs things to be extremely clean, worrying, perfectionist, emotionally sensitive, respects authority, social, vain, does not like to be alone, likes large parties, controlling, social chameleon, not a thrill seeker, enjoys leadership, takes precautions, puts the needs of others ahead of their own, assertive, rule conscious, makes friends easily, always busy, heart over mind, phobic, aggressive, clingy, compassionate, dominant, outgoing, suspicious, hard working, strong

I got this from Laura's post. It's pretty interesting. I would agree with it for the most part, except for the "vain" and "craves attention" parts. I'm definitely way more self conscious than vain. Other than that, it's all pretty true. Not very flattering, but then, usually the truth is not very flattering.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vest said...

I did this test else where and was surprised to find I was not quite the asshole I expected to be.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Vest - This is the opposite of what I found. Everyone thinks I'm "sweet" - my dad even calls me "Sweetie", but this profile would suggest otherwise. :-P

6:22 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

Well, you provided the answers to the questions, so unless the adjudicator is a nutter and stuffed up your equation, the only other answer is; you failed to give a more glowing opinion of your self.
Go on, do it again.
B T W, I'm sure you are a sweetie,
am I allowed to say that?

7:59 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Vest - I'll letcha. Hmm.. I'm not sure about taking it again though, I don't think I was supposed to be glowing, but be honest. :-P

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home