Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Horoscope

I don't put too much stock in horoscopes, but they are kind of fun. I have read the characteristics for both my astrological sign and my Chinese zodiac sign. Some Aquarius traits that fit me pretty well are: unpredictable, idealistic, stubborn, resistant to change, resentful of being told what to do, flighty, and a daydreamer. In the Chinese year, my birthday is technically a Rat, but I'm borderline Pig. Not sure if I like that mixture. Rat traits that fit me are my quick-temperedness, imaginative, giving-spirited to those who are close to me.

According to The Onion (which I read mostly for Savage Love and the horoscopes) says that this is my horoscope: the stars indicate that you will receive 15% off your next Denny's breakfast if you mention this celestial message. See, this type of horoscope is much more useful to me than one from, say, Astrology.com: A friend is preparing to reveal their feelings, and they won't be much of a surprise. You know what they want to talk about, and probably even when they'll say it. Decide how you'll respond. Along the same lines, I got this fortune from Bad Cookie: If you do something right the first time, nobody will appreciate how difficult it was. How true....

4 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Ditto what Julia said.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

I do - I think they're funny. However, I get annoyed with fortune cookies - they don't even try to put fortunes on them anymore - it's just useless statements. :-/ Although they are slightly more amusing because I add the phrase "between the sheets" at the end.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Purring said...

An Aries and a Snake.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Dadog and Kari - Ack, now I'll have to actually research those. :-P My curiosity must be sated. ;-)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home