Saturday, October 22, 2005

Writer's Block

The fog is rolling in around here in the morning and it takes a while to clear up. It's the same in my brain right now - it's pretty foggy in there and I don't have as many clear thoughts as I'd like. I know it's a combination of things - stressors at work, worrying about K, being a slug when I should be exercising, not feeling entirely "at home" at home, and lack of sleep from crazy dreams. At any rate, less blog entries lately until the weather in my head clears.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Same here, kind of...I've had plenty of distractions lately, though generally not bad ones.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Bert said...

:( i hope you feel better soon!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Thanks guys for your comments and general support. :-)

4:00 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, enjoy your time off and recharge them batteries. Feel better soon.

10:34 AM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

You've had a LOT of changes lately. Let your mind catch up with them.
I miss you though, so hurry up. ;)

2:43 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Happens to all of us. Maybe you need to catch up on some sleep.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Angel, TSHS, and ZS - I'm starting an exercise routine and getting more sleep and trying to use my weekends to relax more. I have a feeling regularly scheduled programming will resume soon. :-)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Dadog - very true. I will give it a shot today and see what comes of it. :-)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

That's a good idea, Julia. I will try that (with a glass of wine) tomorrow after work. :-)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home