Monday, May 05, 2008

What I Like Best About My Mom


From when I was born, and even still, she gives me hugs and kisses.
She wants me to be happy.
She accepts me for who I am, despite my flaws, and loves me anyway.
She is fun to hang out with.
I can tell her anything and not worry about being judged.
She keeps her mind active.
She taught me some of my best swear words.
She's funny.
I can always count on her to help me when I need it.
She doesn't tell me how to live my life, but lets me find things out for myself.
She still fixes me macaroni and cheese.


I love you, Mom! Happy Mother's Day!!


9 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

happy mothers day belated... was busy vegging out yesterday.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Tweety - Happy Belated Mother's Day! Hey, vegging out is always good. :-)

6:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A Sweet Mother's Day gift!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

i hope so much that my daughter will be able to say the same of me some day!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Thanks, Michael.

Lauren, I'm sure that she will. Kids are simple - they just want our time. From your blog, it seems like you know this. :-)

8:22 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I want to learn better swear words. Mine suck. They're too common.

Happy belated Mother's Day!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

ZS - Actually, even though my mom taught me some, my grandma (mom's mom) taught me the most colorful swears. :-P I'm trying to clean up my mouth for Jellybean's sake.

12:57 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Heh. Preschool's just around the corner. Hopefully he doesn't bring any "colorful" words there. ;)

The good thing is kids do listen. I had a friend of mine who dropped the f-bomb a little bit too much when we worked on projects together and Junior was saying it. I simply had a talk with him that he can't say that word in school and he understood. Surprisingly, he didn't say it when he went to preschool.

11:37 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Whoops, I should really say "young" kids do listen.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home