Thursday, September 22, 2005

Nintendogs - Part Two

This is the Daschund version of Nintendogs (which is my favorite). This is not the version I have, but the Daschund version comes with these breeds: Daschund, Retriever, Beagle, Pug, Shi-tzu, and Siberian Husky.

These dogs are like what I have now - a Shetland. My big boy is named Zeus and he's a very smart dog (compared to the Chihuahua) and much more even-tempered. I still have the some of the same troubles though, such as Zeus eating garbage on our evening strolls (even if I just fed him) and wanting to be fed and watered every waking minute. I have taught Zeus to "lie", "sit down", "paw" (which is "shake"), "go around" (which is "spin around"), and jump. You have to say the commands differently enough that the pooch can recognize they're different words. So, some dogs get confused if their owner tries to teach them "sit down" and "lie down". My favorite part of the game is when we go on walks and Zeus finds me gifts. The coolest ones we have gotten so far are the spiked collar, the oversized pair of sunglasses, and the Mario hat. I'm just beginning to make money off of the contest prizes from Zeus' performances. I'm saving up for another dog, which is going to be the Daschund. It didn't come with my game, but I received it from another player and I can't wait to see what he or she will be like. Stay tuned...

4 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Blech, I am. I need to get out with the three dimensional people. :-P It will run its course, though. My obsessions always do.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Storm - You too can have what I have for about $150. :-P Just be prepared to spend all your free time taking care of the dog. Do you and Justice have pets?

8:27 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Oh no. I'm going to have to get one of those. Those look too cool.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Julia - it's absolutely awful. I was at work today feeling totally guilty because I didn't have time to take care of my Nintendogs. :-P

ZS - Be careful if you do - it's very addicting!

Storm - I don't know why I spaced off that you guys have a dog. They are like kids, aren't they? ;-)

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home