Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tagged by ~D

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
  • hostess at Perkins
  • housecleaner
  • hot dog slinger at Costco
  • plastic bottle inspector

FOUR MOVIES I'D WATCH OVER AGAIN:
  • As Good As It Gets
  • Forrest Gump
  • Austin Powers
  • A League of Their Own

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
  • Eastern Washington
  • Western Washington
  • Texas
  • California

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
  • 24
  • Everybody Loves Raymond
  • Alias reruns
  • Sex and the City reruns

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
  • gmail
  • asha.org
  • yahoo home page
  • Wells Fargo

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
  • chocolate
  • mexican food
  • italian food
  • ice cream

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
  • Hawaii
  • Mexico - somewhere by the ocean
  • Fiji - I've never been there, but I've heard it's nice
  • Anywhere warm where I have no responsibilities

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

As Good As It Gets is one of my favorites too.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Tessence - Can't get much better than that. :-)

6:36 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Ha, ha... I wish that I could say that "plastic bottle inspector" was a euphemism for something naughty. Sadly, that's not the case. :-P

5:31 PM  
Blogger ~d said...

Thank you so much for playing along...I loved your answers! I especially liked the Hot Dog Slinger. I suppose I could have added hamburger slinger at Wendy's to mine...but I thought out of all the thousands of jobs I had....ahhh, nevermind!
Have a great weekend!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

You too, D! :-)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Scrunch - A singer? I'm impressed. I can't hold a tune worth a darn, so I've been kind to everyone and only sing in my car. :-P

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home